Silence the Voice of the Accuser
सेल की कीमत
SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE ACCUSER
So many individuals, families, cities, and even nations are ruined by a lack of knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the captivity caused by the lies, accusations guilt and condemnation of satan. (Hosea 4:6) You have an enemy—satan, whom the Bible calls the “accuser of our brethren” (Revelation 12:10). He works night and day to destroy you (1 Peter 5:8), by bringing you into judgment, condemnation, and guilt—bondages that the Lord Jesus Christ died to free you from (Galatians 5:1). Not only does he accuse believers, he tempts and tests their fidelity and piety to God, deceives the mind about their identities and personal relationship with the Lord and through hidden intents, attacks their destinies and the covenantal, Abrahamic blessings promised in the Word.
Silence the Voice of the Accuser uncovers the lies that satan has told you to keep you in ignorance, darkness, and defeat. It is filled with practical teachings and actual prayers you can pray in the Courts of Heaven to clear the “charges” leveled against you, your family, church, and nation
The author Pastor J. E. Charles’ lays out a comprehensive approach through the various teachings and examples from the Holy Scriptures on how to recognize the enemy’s strategies against you through spiritual spying, defilement, curses, and accusations—and more importantly how to counter those strategies! You will learn how to:
- enter the Courts of Heaven to plead your case with your Mediator, Jesus Christ, by your side.
- remove the “legal grounds” of the accuser’s attacks through repentance.
- be healed and delivered from the lies, accusations, guilt, and condemnation
- walk in the victory that comes from living in the freedom that Christ has set us free
- take authority over the devil’s attacks and lies against you.
- declare God’s promises and Word over your life.
- And much more!
Now is the time to begin the process of healing and restoration for you and those you love. Open the pages of Silence the Voice of the Accuser and discover the freedom and victory that God has planned for you.