Crushing the Works of Witchcraft
Witchcraft is enmity against God, godly people and against the Gospel of Christ (Galatians 5:20). Satan has used witchcraft to prevent people from finding holy spirituality in God alone. He uses witchcraft through mediums, horoscopes, and games to entice people away from God (1 Chronicles 10:13). The Holy Scriptures expressly prohibit witchcraft practices because they seek to engage the spiritual world apart from God, it pursues deceptive ways of trying to integrate the material and the spiritual realms (Leviticus 19:26; Deuteronomy 18:10–11).
As a result of his studies, the writer concludes that witchcraft:
1. is the opposite of spiritual intimacy.
2. Ignores the fact that Christ exercises His authority over the spiritual world.
3. isolates and dehumanizes. As indicated in Scripture, we have God’s protective power over demonic threats: for He will deliver you from the deadly pestilence; and under His wings, you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler (Psalm 91:3–4).
Don’t be a victim - be wise to their tricks.
In this book, you shall discover:
- Hot rugged prayers
- Holiness and Faith in Christ to crush the works of witchcraft.
- How to exercise your authority in Christ
- Freedom and Healing from the works of witchcraft.